hey guys, sorry if my question was not clear....what i want to do is
redirect stdout to a file.

As of now ,stdout and stderr output to goes to  /dev/null . i tried

$ adb shell stop
$ adb shell setprop log.redirect-stdio true
$ adb shell start

but still i dont see any stdout msgs on logcat.Any other way to do this ??

Thanks for your quick replies guys !! .

--
Regards,
Kaushik  Lingarkar