Hi all,
          I am new to this group and i don't know whether i can put
this question here. Please help me if i am wrong.

        When i started building android from full source code, it
succeeded in building all the libraries and other stuffs. But it has
not build the contents of the mydroid/out/target/product/generic/data
directory.

Host details,
 Ubuntu - 8.04 Linux saravanan-desktop 2.6.24-23-generic #1 SMP Thu
Nov 27 18:44:42 UTC 2008 i686 GNU/Linux

I have following things installed in my system,

$ sudo apt-get install git-core gnupg sun-java5-jdk flex bison gperf
libsdl-dev libesd0-dev libwxgtk2.6-dev build-essential zip curl
libncurses5-dev zlib1g-dev valgrind

$ sudo update-java-alternatives -s java-1.5.0-sun

Procedure i followed to build,

#repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git

#repo sync
#export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.16/bin
#export ANDROID_JAVA_HOME=$JAVA_HOME
#make

Please help me to build Android File System from source. I am aware
that i could take fs from running emulator but that is not what i
wanted.

Thanks in advance!!
Saravanan