Hi All,

I'm trying to have two build trees, so that I can build both of
them ...

For example -

1) ~/mydroid is for the android that comes from google repository

2) ~\koolu  that comes from openmoko

 I can build both the android and linux kernel for (1) above...

Now, when I try to bring down the koolu, I get error after a long
fetching ( with an error ).

In ~/bin I have repo file, but I suppose it is not specific to any
repository !!!. And since the git setup is already done I was using
the following to bring down the koolu src tree ...

repo init -u git://git.koolu.org/freerunner/platform/manifest.git -b
koolu-1.0

repo sync

The error is -

error: kernel/: kernel/openmoko checkout
b09cf8ef31b71ef84d210e028d4300473633b469

Am I missing something?

-pro