Hi,

I'm a new bie with Android and especially about compiling the Android
kernel
in order it support IPv6.

I've done the following steps in order to compile Android with ipv6:-

1) Download the following kernel on my Ubuntu  7.10 :-  linux-2.6.25-
android-1.0_r1.tar.gz,

(I've tried it also with Ubuntu 8.10)

2) Then I've use the following cross compiler to compile the
kernel :-  make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=../android/arm-2009q1/bin/arm-
none-linux-gnueabi- bzImage

Unfortunately only these files are compiled in the kernel for ipv6:-
 CC      net/ipv6/addrconf_core.o
  CC      net/ipv6/exthdrs_core.o
  CC      net/ipv6/inet6_hashtables.o

The other modules for  e.g. (net/ipv6/addrconf.c, net/ipv6/
ip6_input.c, net/ipv6/ip6_output.c..) are not compiled.

Do you think that I've wrongly set the .config? even though I did
specify to compile the ipv6 by issuing the command make menuconfig.

My aim is to introduced kernel modules in the ipv6 layer in Android.

Thanks you enormously for your help.