Well! you can start by involving in System Programming in Linux, and I can
help you in that. see my project Secured on google codes. I need contributor
, I invite here, the professional programmers and learners also to please
contribute in this project. it is hosted on google codes
http://code.google.com/p/secured.

If any one interested just notify me by email. I will include you in the
project owners!