On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 12:19 PM, James SDC <hanzon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to build a Linux library and link the library (not source code)
> to the Android kernel.

If you do that, then the library must be released under the same license
of the kernel, GPLv2.

And the kernel will become part of the kernel itself, so you will not have
access to most things that you normally do from a library (file i/o, memory
management, etc.)

> In addition, the APIs of my library can be
> exposed to the applications, either Java or NDK applications.

Nope, that will not happen if your library is in the kernel, sorry.

Why do you think you need your library in the kernel itself?
Why not just ship it as a normal library?

thanks,

greg k-h