On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 5:42 PM, Mark Brown <broo...@sirena.org.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 10:17:44AM +0530, pavan savoy wrote:
>
>> problem is where do I submit these sort of drivers ? which touch upon
>> TTY sub-system, BlueZ for Bluetooth, V4L2 radio for FM and a simple
>> character device driver (with read/write/poll fops) for GPS.
>
> The usual approach is to have a core driver in drivers/mfd which
> coordinates all the access to the device between the subsystem specific
> elements.  Submit the individual bits to the relevant subsystems as
> normal.

Oh, Ok, never knew such a directory existed. got it.
But still it's got to be ACked by the TTY maintainer - I guess ?
Also, structure is something like this - Core-driver (core.c +
fw_downloader + power-management = 3 files)

Then comes the BT driver I guess goes into drivers/bluetooth and v4l2
FM which goes into drivers/media/ ?
Just confirming!!

Thanks

--Pavan Savoy