I am also doning same thing and it is working fine ....
I need some clarification on the question

Giri->"run ADB as a module"
Santosh->u built the ADB as a module=abd daemon.
Sunny-> That means you want to make adb.exe only host side.

comment all other module ..then just make abd in
C:\cygwin\home\Shresthav\android\donut_r1\development\build\tools
\make_windows_sdk.sh
The abd.exe will work as module on host side.

Regards,
sunny