Hi Mai,
You can keep android FS in ext3 partition, and invoke its init as usual via
kernel arguments..

for eg, in rowboat env,
uImage -> will be the linux-omap-pm kernel image
init =/init -> in bootargs will load android init from mmc partition 2.

Beagleboard# setenv bootcmd 'mmc init; fatload mmc 0 84000000
*uImage;* bootm 84000000'
Beagleboard# setenv bootargs 'mem=128M androidboot.console=ttyS2
console=tty0 console=ttyS2,115200n8 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rw
*init=/**init *rootwait omapfb.video_mode=640x480mr...@60'
Beagleboard# saveenv
Beagleboard# reset