I dont think the usb drivers are complete enough to be unloadable.  Andrew
de Quincey was doing some preliminary work in that area to permit switching
to usb host mode, also someone observed that the samsung galaxy msm 7201a
usb drivers seem more mature than the parent android ones for the same chip.

On Mar 18, 2010 4:26 PM, "Sudheesh J" <sudheesh....@wipro.com> wrote:

In the android gadget code I see the following platform driver
registration:
In mass_storage_bind_config:

> rc = platform_driver_register(&fsg_platform_driver);

I don't see this getting cleaned up on module exit. Shouldn't this be
unregistered on fsg_function_unbind or somwhere?
Or am I missing something?

ME" as the subject.