Though I am not sure about your need....but a simple solution which I can
think of is

dmesg > file.log (or >> for appending)
read the file.log from your app.

Now, how frequent you need to do dmesg>file.log, that's totally depends on
your need.

I mean this way you can at least read  printk() messeges.

regards,
Tirtha