Hello again,

Another problem to solve. How to deploy such kernel module into
regular (not rooted) Android. Is it possible at all?
I've written simple Bluetooth Java client application that reads some
ASCII data from another Bluetooth enabled device.
And I'd like to "virtualize" this data as keystrokes.

Thank you.