Hi,

I want to transfer a face recognition application from PC to android
phone. But in the source code of the application, the libs
"com.sun.image.codec.jpeg.JPEGCodec" and
"com.sun.image.codec.jpeg.JPEGImageEncoder" are contained in JRE and
are not supported by android SDK. I tried to add JRE to our build
path. Although, I can compile the program without error, the program
cannot run on phone and the logcat shows that "Could not find method
com.sun.image.codec.jpeg.JPEGCodec.createJPEGDecoder". Does anyone
have some suggestions about that? Thank you very much!