Hello all,

I am a newbie and just started learning android. I want to develop
application which works with SCSI devices directly. My question is:
 1) Has any support of SCSI interface in android kernel?
 2) If kernel supports it, which library should I include to develop
application?
 3) If no solutions I want to port Linux kernel's  sg driver like
module into Android. And what you think about this idea?
 4) Before this i didn't write any drivers, can you give full
recomendations to how can i start writing drivers for android platform
and what kind of tools should i use.

Thanks for all. Best regards Ixtiyor.