Not sure if they will apply straight on your kernel

You will have to pull in these two patches ~

Patch 1: Enabling oprofile in zoom2_defconfig

 *  Disabling oprofile ARMv7 by default

*  Currently we are using ARMv6 target
http://git.omapzoom.org/?p=kernel/omap.git;a=commitdiff_plain;h=3b264cae0c4d080cbcb0a74e27a0b1e4f2379b17

Patch 2: ARM: OMAP: gptimer based event monitor driver for oprofile

<http://git.omapzoom.org/?p=kernel/omap.git;a=commit;h=3b264cae0c4d080cbcb0a74e27a0b1e4f2379b17>
http://git.omapzoom.org/?p=kernel/omap.git;a=commitdiff_plain;h=e45e6b647c156c032924ad11b4f99c8132da4363

Thanks,
Akash