Sanjeev sharma ways sounds good...

Using one of the his way.Is there a way to schedule the Android services a
bit latter(Do it later) lets say  5 sec  in the booting process.

I observed the android services starting from the init.rc file. How to
schedule the services in the boot up time so that home screen comes first
and latter others.

Regards
Aravind