Greg,

Thanks for your valuable tip and let me tell you I'm also trying to
get answers from the MAINTAINERS of HID subsystem.

I don't however feel this is any random question since it has only to
do with the usage of an android kernel module.

I've spent weeks dwelling many of the online android & linux kernel
forums to find someone who has faced a similar issue, before putting
it here on the "Android Linux Kernel Development".

Please let me know if this forum is strictly not for people who work
on the android input subsystem.

On 17 June 2010 00:09, Greg KH <gre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 3:07 AM, Sunil Pillai <sunilpillai....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Can some one let me know, how does the hid class driver's
>> hid_parse_report() work?
>
> <snip>
>
> Why not ask on the linux-input mailing list where the developers who
> wrote and maintain this code live?
>
> Asking random kernel questions on a random list isn't the most
> productive way of debugging :)
>
> good luck,
>
> greg k-h

-