Its basic networking, the directions 192.168.1.* are accesible through the
tiwlan0 interface, and cannot be accesed through the usb0. You should look
at how routing works RTFM

El 15/06/2010 7:08, "Imran Khan" <imran.eie...@gmail.com> escribió:

Hi everybody,
I am doing some tests regarding weak host behavior of android kernel.
I have two interfaces active :
usb0 : 192.168.77.254
tiwlan0 : 192.168.1.101

I have a socket bound to interface 192.168.77.254 and thru this socket
I am sending a UDP packet to remote host 192.168.1.x .
The problem is that the outgoing packet has its source address
modified to 192.168.1.101(tiwlan0 iface). Could anybody plz tell me
why the source address gets modified in case of android .
If I do the sanme thing from a Desktop PC the source address remains
unchanged.
I am not able to make out the reason behind this .
Could anybody please shed some light on it ???

Thanks in Advance,
Imran