Hi, all

Now my device needs 2 minutes to boot up.
But I found that the booting time will be reduced to 1 minute after I
add just a printk(..) invoking as shown below.
Even though the booting time has been reduced by adding one line of
routine,but I have not found the real reason why the device needs 2
minutes to boot up.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions on my question?

/linux2.6.29/init/main.c

static void __init do_initcalls(void)
{
        initcall_t *call;
        for (call = __early_initcall_end; call < __initcall_end; call++){
                do_one_initcall(*call);
printk("yangwd, do it,0x%x\r\n",call); // just add this line of
routine
        }
        /* Make sure there is no pending stuff from the initcall sequence */
        flush_scheduled_work();
}

Thanks

Gary