I was trying to connect to the serial port on the Android device from
the host PC. What I was doing was loading the "usbserial" driver:

modprobe usbserial product=<product id> vendor=<vendor id>

It seems it does recognize all serial functions in the USB and created
several ttyUSB ports/devices. However, it seems (at least on my
device) that the interface used by ADB is also picked up by
"usbserial", and because of that, I couldn't use ADB to connect to the
device until I unload usbserial.

Do you know if this is an issue? Is there a way to get both usbserial
and ADB to work?

Thanks!