Thanks to Rajeev and white for hitting my exact question instead of saying
"same as Linux" and repeating the generic definitions found all over the
web.

Newer versions of Linux supports CFS but I found very little evidence on the
android forums and on the android developer's site confirming the fact.
Further this article seems to suggest that Google reverted back to O(1) ->
http://www.h-online.com/open/features/Android-versus-Linux-924563.html
and hence the motivation for posting the question. But there is some mention
of CFS with android all the same, adding to my confusion.

If anybody has other bonafide links that confirms CFS or O(1) beyond any
doubts, (I have yet to look at the scheduler code for android ), I would be
very grateful for it.

Thanks much.