Hi,
    I am using linux envirnment,
adbd is running on device ,  I am also able to connect with device with sudo
adb shell command.

If I run following command on adb shell:
*fbset -fb /dev/fb0 -depth 16*   , then adb is working properly.

but if I execute
*fbset -fb /dev/fb0 -depth 32 *  , then after some time adb gets
disconnected.

Is there any relevance between, framebuffer depth and adb protocol.

I have gone through framebuffer service, which only support 16 bits depth.
But As I am using adb shell command, not hitting framebuffer service code
path.

Pointers/comments are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Yogesh

On 14 September 2010 09:13, kavitha <bk.kavit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think u can connect ur device using serial cable and give
> #start adbd
> to start the adbd daemon
>
> Regards,
> Kavitha
>
> On Sep 1, 7:55 pm, Jason Shim <nguja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > what do you mean?
> >

> > On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:08 PM, white <kyungtak....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Windows : Checke the device manager.
> > > Linux : lsusb.
> >
> > > lol

> is

> > > --
> <android-kernel%2bunsubscr...@go-oglegroups.com<android-kernel%252bunsubscr...@go-oglegroups.com>
> >
> > > website:http://groups.google.com/group/android-kernel
> >
> > --
> > Jason Shim
> > Software Engineer, Motorola, Inc- Hide quoted text -

-- Yogesh