Sorry too late to reply the message.
Any way thanks a lot to reply me question.

I'm not using existing phone.
I use emulator to simulate android environment.
But after I key the command like this
./adb -s emulator-5554 shell
The prompt is #.
However I still can't push anything into directories except /data this
directory before enter into android shell.

I have found a command lie is
./adb -s emulator-5554 shell mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/
mtdblock0 /system
After this command, I can push something into /system
However I change the command like
./adb -s emulator-5554 shell mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/
mtdblock0 /sbin
It will generate an error message.

I still have no idea to push something into directories except /data.

Best Regards