Hi,

I modified the goldfish defconfig to allow netfilter support.
I also built the full AOSP.
The emulator boots with the new kernel and system image.

when I run "iptables -L", I get a 2 entires (input, output, forward)
with no rules configured.

So, the compilation was okay.
when I run this:

iptables -A OUTPUT -m owner --uid-owner 10001

I get the message "No chain/target/match by that name"
Why is this so?

also, when I run something like:
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT

the output is:
FIX ME! implement getprotobynumber() bionic/libc/bionic/stubs.c:384

but the rule gets added and iptables -L returns:

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
FIX ME! implement getprotobynumber() bionic/libc/bionic/stubs.c:384
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp
dpt:www

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Help me out with this!