On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Earlence <earlencefe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. What is the Little Kernel bootloader? and where can I find more
> information about it.

Sorry I'm not familiar with that.

> 2. When the phone is in fastboot mode, what exactly does this mean? is
> it in the bootloader?

fastboot is android's USB protocol for communicating between the PC
and the bootloader.  Being in "fastboot mode" means you are in the
bootloader and the bootloader is ready to communicate with the
fastboot protocol.  However it is possible to be in the bootloader but
not in fastboot mode (if the bootloader does not support fastboot, or
is expecting to communicate via some other protocol).

Mike

> -E

Mike Lockwood
Google android team