Hi Lakshmana

Please use "meld" : this is a Diff and merge tool and compare the vanila
kernel with the kernel you have.

The differences are spread in 4-5 places as far as machine specific port is
concerned.

So port the 4-5 differences of machine code in a similar fashion, to the new
vanila kernel.

Any doc on porting Linux to a new ARM board can suggest you about the
machine-types header file.

Wishes ....