Hi, I used the NDK toolchain (arm-linux-androideabi-*) to build a custom kernel
for the Nexus One. The kernel compiled and works perfectly on the device, but
when I try to insert the bcm4329 kernel module for the wireless interface, I
get the following error in dmesg:

    bcm4329: Unknown symbol _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_

After googling a bit, I found a similar issue [1] (regarding fuse) where an
user commented:
> This indicates the module was built -fPIC (or more likely -fPIE), which it
> shouldn't have been.

Is this the case too?
I'm running stock Android 2.2.2 with (patched) kernel 2.6.32.9 and NDK r5.
Any hints?

Thanks
Alessio

[1] http://bugs.gentoo.org/167844