"Interactive task in kernel", what do you mean?

In application space of android, Input class will dispatch the clicks to
launcher class on a binder i/f and launcher will inturn make an rpc of the
function in the corresponding class. (for click on Music icon, will result
in launcher calling handler in Music class)

Both launcher and Music can be seen in the "ps -ef" list.

Thanks
Raja