Hello every android lover!

I'm new to android, I need build a kernel android with netfilter
active for detect the package SIP,the target is telephone android
samsung galaxy s, if I should download the code source of kernel from
the site of Samsung?
I have download the branch kernel/samsung.git from
http://android.git.kernel.org.
but there are errors during compilation. I don't want to test the
kernel in the telephone every time, it's not possible, however test in
the emulator is not good choice, because the latest version of kernel
goldfish is 2.6.29, but the kernel version in telephone is 2.6.32. but
I don't know the other method...

I built a image of kernel( branch android 2.6.32 )using the file
config polled from running emulator, I also set some netfilter options
in the file,but this image don't work in emulator, since the source I
used is download from "/kernel/common", I'm not sure that it works in
the telephone.

I have another problem... I notice that there are many arch type of
processor arm, for example, just telephone of samsung, there are
S3C2410 S3C64XX S5P6440 S5P6442 S5PC100 S5PV210 etc.  samsung galaxy s
use processor Samsung Hummingbird S5PC110, how to set the file config
for the different arch processor? just set different option
CONFIG_ARCH_XXX or there are other options I should concerned? and set
the same options of netfilter as I did?

Can any one please help me? it is urgent.

Thank you very much!!!