Hi,
**
*LTP Suite for Android Kernel*

LTP tests many aspects of linux kernel , system calls for instance.

Android kernel is a patch to the vanila kernel , it adds some drivers to
vanila kernel. In drivers->staging->android. It is modular addition to
vanila kernel.

The LTP suite *as it is* can be used to test the android linux kernel.
Individually, the android drivers get tested by the CTS suite of android.

*How CTS tests Android drivers ?*

CTS is a set of tests written in java ,

CTS Java tests (use android.os class) -> JNI Code (in C) -> This JNI Code
has calls to android binder and ashmem (you can see that the native code
opens these devices) -> Calls to binder and ashmem driver.

CTS and LTP put together form the closest total solution for testing Android
Linux kernel.
Thanks
Raja

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 9:27 AM, sanjeev sharma <sanjeevsharmae...@gmail.com