Hi people,

I have a university project using Android. I need iptables on Android emulator,
so I can test my project program on the PC. But I'm having some trouble with
that. I'll explain what I have done.

I remounted / using "mount -o remount, rw rootfs /" and than I pushed iptables
to /sbin/iptables and then chmod 777 iptables.

The problem comes now. When I try to "iptables -L" the following message is
shown: "iptables v1.3.7: can't initialize iptables table `filter': iptables
who? (do you need to insmod?)
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded."

I used lsmod but the message "/proc/modules: No such file or directory"
appears.

I'm looking for how to use iptables on Android emulator for a long time, and
now, when I finally got it, it doesn't work correctly. So if you can help me,
I'll be very glad.

Thanks.