Hello
I'm trying to boot my board with linux kernel 2.6.39 but I'm getting

"Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!"

The kernel is taken from git://android.git.kernel.org/kernel/common.git,
branch remotes/origin/android-2.6.39,
 and I already provided to enable the following options (among
others):
CONFIG_AEABI
CONFIG_ASHMEM

If I run the busybox shell instead of init (init=/data/busybox/ash) I
see that it's not possible to run android binaries (init, /system/bin/
*): I get segmentation faults, but I'm able to run pure linux binaries
(everything inside busybox).

So I guess the problem is in my kernel not being able to interpret
android binaries.

What could I try to solve this issue?

Thanks
Mario