Subject: Re: [android-kernel] Re: Booting 2.6.39 kernel
From: Jon Pry <jon...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 12, 2011 10:32 pm
To: android-kernel@googlegroups.com

I am having the same problem. What stuff did you remove from the config?

Thanks,

Jon Pry

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 9:03 AM, Mario <mario.demon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, I solved the issue.

Now init starts-up!
The issue turned out to be related with the config file of the kernel.
I don't know why, after removing support for unrelated boards (among
which OMAP4 and other stuff) I was able to run the binaries.

Thanks guys, have a nice day!