Pavan,

Thanks for adding this.

I have another question related to this on Pandaboard builds. I have created
an external directory (mydroid/external/i2ctools) for my special i2c tools
to build them but they do not work once I manually load them onto my SD
android filesystem. All the other bins for Android get built in
"mydroid/system/core/toolbox". Like dmesg, etc... Is there something about
building them here that is different than using external. I get the message

# i2cdetect
i2cdetect: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

when just attempting to execute them.