Hi,

When a task is switched in by scheduler, I want to know the running
state of all the other tasks in the same group with the switched in
task. So I add the following code in the schedule().

        struct list_head *lp;
        struct task_struct *p;

        printk(KERN_INFO "pid: %d, name: %s, state: %ld\n", grphead->pid,
grphead->comm, grphead->state);

        list_for_each(lp, &(grphead->thread_group))  //find all tasks in the
same group
        {
                p = list_entry(lp, struct task_struct, thread_group);  //get the
task_struct from the entry_list

                printk(KERN_INFO "sibling tgid: %d, pid: %d, name: %s, state:
%ld\n", p->tgid, p->pid, p->comm, p->state);
        }
But the system will crash when execute at "list_for_each". I
implemented the same code successfully in a kernel module, but it
cause system crash when put the code in schedule(). Can anyone tell me
why? Thank you very much.

Lason