All userspace ( Android Stuff ) processes like zygote are started by the
init process ( main() function in init.c ). It does this by parsing through
init.rc. My making appropriate changes in these 2 files you can prevent
Android from loading and do whatever else you wanna do! But the time control
has come to main() in init.c Kernel is completely up and running!