On Wednesday, June 29, 2011 9:58:49 AM UTC-4, Pujan Zaverchand wrote:

> When I hooked the usb cable  - in the device managers, I see the
> Profilic USB to Serial (COM6). When I open hyperterminal - During the
> tablet bootup - It shows me the data that the tablet is booting up.
> But in the windows command prompt when I try to list the device using
> adb command (adb devices) - nothing shows and so I am not able to use
> any adb commands.
>
> Can anyone please help me resolve this issue.

Are you sure you have both an ADB daemon and and ADB program on the PC which
support connection via serial ports?

I've never seen a version for either end that supported this - it certainly
could be added, but I'm not aware that is has been.

Of course, once you have a serial port you can implement networking over it,
and once you have that you can run adb over tcp.