Hi mizmit1222,

Thanks for your help. But I am still facing the same problem on emulator.

I downloaded the source code of AOSP and built it following
the instructions given in http://source.android.com/source/index.html.
The build was successful.
Then I started the emulator by using the kernel "kernel-qemu-armv7"
present in "prebuilt/android-arm/kernel" folder. The CPU info was as
below,
-----
*Processor       : ARMv7 Processor rev 0 (v7l)
BogoMIPS        : 368.64
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0xc08
CPU revision    : 0
Hardware        : Goldfish
Revision        : 0000
Serial          : 0000000000000000*
----
It clearly shows that NEON is supported.

But, I am still facing the same problem.Neon intrinsics for shift operations
like
"vqshlq_s32","vqshlq_n_s32" is making the data (zero) irrespective of the
shift amount.

What is surprising is that other NEON intrinsics like
"vld1q_s32","vaddq_s32" etc
are working as expected but intinsics for shift operations are not working
:-(

I am not able to figure out what is causing this behaviour.

Regards