Ok I found that mdev -s is called in startup rcS script and it
populates /dev nodes. But it doesn't create alarm node.
I see log from driver functions module_init and late_init, they work
fine.
in /sys/bus/platform/driver/alarm there is uevent which doesn't give
me major and minor numbers.
rtc_alarm_add_device function is never called. This looks suspicious,
but I don't know when and who should call it.

Any help appreciated...
Petar