Hi ,
Im working on a freescale imx53 system, and the kernel version im
using is 2.6.35. I'm trying to add hibernation support for it .
Luckily I got a hibernation patch from this link
http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg108560.html
, with this patch Im able to do the hibernation without any problem ,
but while resuming from the hibernated image the console and other
devices such as touchscreen freezes, and I'm not able to debug the
problem as the console is freezed. The steps i followed for creating
the image is

mknod /dev/mmcblk0p4 b 179 4
mkswap /dev/mmcblk0p4
swapon /dev/mmcblk0p4

and added resume=/dev/mmcblk0p4 to bootargs. I guess may missing some
steps while resuming from hibernation, pls let me know....