Thanks so much for posting that link!  I was able to download the code
and kick off a build, but my build is failing on what looks to be some
missing DRM related variables (see errors below from build.log).

frameworks/base/media/libstagefright/OMXCodec.cpp: In member function
'android::status_t android::OMXCodec::configureCodec(const
android::sp<android::MetaData>&, uint32_t)':
frameworks/base/media/libstagefright/OMXCodec.cpp:835: error: 'struct
QOMX_VIDEO_PARAM_DIVXTYPE' has no member named 'pDrmHandle'
frameworks/base/media/libstagefright/OMXCodec.cpp:836: error: 'struct
QOMX_VIDEO_PARAM_DIVXTYPE' has no member named 'pDrmHandle'
frameworks/base/media/libstagefright/OMXCodec.cpp:837: error: 'struct
QOMX_VIDEO_PARAM_DIVXTYPE' has no member named 'pDrmHandle'
frameworks/base/media/libstagefright/OMXCodec.cpp:866: error: 'struct
QOMX_VIDEO_PARAM_DIVXTYPE' has no member named 'pDrmHandle'
frameworks/base/media/libstagefright/OMXCodec.cpp:867: error: 'struct
QOMX_VIDEO_PARAM_DIVXTYPE' has no member named 'pDrmHandle'
frameworks/base/media/libstagefright/OMXCodec.cpp:868: error: 'struct
QOMX_VIDEO_PARAM_DIVXTYPE' has no member named 'pDrmHandle'
frameworks/base/media/libstagefright/OMXCodec.cpp: In member function
'android::status_t android::OMXCodec::setVideoOutputFormat(const
char*, OMX_U32, OMX_U32)':
frameworks/base/media/libstagefright/OMXCodec.cpp:1858: error:
'QOMX_VIDEO_CodingVp8' was not declared in this scope

I am doing my build in a fresh ubuntu 10.04 vm.  I was wondering if
QOMX_VIDEO_PARAM_DIVXTYPE (snippet below), from OMXQCOMExtns.h, is
generated and/or requires  installation of some 'restricted' dev
packages our similiar prior to the build/envsetup.sh && lunch full-eng
steps?  This is a total WAG, as I am an Android kernel n00b, though
not new to development, so any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks!
Greg

/**
 * DivX Video Params
 *
 *  STRUCT MEMBERS:
 *  nSize      : Size of the structure in bytes
 *  nVersion   : OMX specification version information
 *  nPortIndex : Port that this structure applies to
 *  eFormat    : Version of DivX stream / data
 *  eProfile   : Profile of DivX stream / data
 */
typedef struct QOMX_VIDEO_PARAM_DIVXTYPE {
    OMX_U32 nSize;
    OMX_VERSIONTYPE nVersion;
    OMX_U32 nPortIndex;
    QOMX_VIDEO_DIVXFORMATTYPE eFormat;