Hello,

I have written one function driver for my custom device. It is on the lines
of  f_mass_storage.c driver file but not exactly the same. Now, when I
actually compile this driver and check my debug prints, I can see that
bind_functions() in android.c file doesnt get this function driver
information and doesnt bind the driver. Function: should_bind_functions()
returns FALSE all the time with '_are_functions_bound' always set to TRUE.

Can you please let me know, how to make sure that bind_functions() actually
gets list of available function/device config and calls appropriate
f->bind_config() function? What change shall I make in android.c file for
this requirement?

Thanks,

Yogi