On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 10:00 PM, parth shah <parthmshah2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Pavan,
>
> I pointed the BSP of imx515 in my last mail.

Hey, I just assumed it would a cute little kernel git repo which I can
add remote and provide a quick wl127x-rfkill for it.
But 'alas, it is a just 610MB something binary which has some weird
kernel.git folder which just has patches :(

> Can you provide me right wl127x_rfkill Platform
> data structure for imx515?

Anyway, I would still like to help in anyway possible.
If you can point me out any problems compiling a wl127x-rfkill for
your kernel version.

> We also have another project in which we are planning to use WL1271. Let me
> know if there is more information required from  my side.

Also, the platform data is pretty much platform specific.
There are a few examples here where the platform data is populated and
the platform device being added,

http://git.omapzoom.org/?p=kernel/omap.git;a=blob;f=arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-sholes.c;h=4f19dc1fbfad698307edf529ef0e68ac8d2d4aa2;hb=refs/heads/android-omap-2.6.32

static struct wl127x_rfkill_platform_data sholes_wl1271_pdata = {
1218         .bt_nshutdown_gpio = SHOLES_WL1271_NSHUTDOWN_GPIO,
1219         .fm_enable_gpio = -1,
1220         .bt_hw_init = sholes_wl1271_init,
1221         .bt_hw_release = sholes_wl1271_release,
1222         .bt_hw_enable = sholes_wl1271_enable,
1223         .bt_hw_disable = sholes_wl1271_disable,
1224 };
The  SHOLES_WL1271_NSHUTDOWN_GPIO should be BT_EN gpio on your platform.

& the platform device is added here,
static void __init sholes_bt_init(void)
1244 {
1245         /* Mux setup for Bluetooth chip-enable */
1246         omap_cfg_reg(T3_34XX_GPIO179);
1247
1248         /* Mux setup for BT wake GPIO and hostwake GPIO */
1249         omap_cfg_reg(AF21_34XX_GPIO8_OUT);
1250         omap_cfg_reg(W7_34XX_GPIO178_DOWN);
1251
1252         platform_device_register(&sholes_wl1271_device);
1253         platform_device_register(&sholes_wl1271_test_device);
1254 }

--Pavan Savoy