Shalom Dani,

Few basic things:
- defconfig file -
Defines your base configuration for your board and system.  You need
to know which one is yours - otherwise you can't compile.
Basically, your .config file  (in kernel) is based on your defconfig
and later updated by your menuconfig
So (I don't know the panda's defconfig - so I just give it a name):
"make omap4_panda_android_defconfig" will define a .config
"make menuconfig" will be based on your .config and then update
your .config
"make uImage" will compile.

To disable CMA3000_I2C you either change it in the menuconfig like
your did or edit your relevent CONFIG_ sets in the defconfig and then
create a new .config.

A good way to see what you have changed in the menuconfig is
copy .config to to a tmp_config (before menuconfig) and compare the
result of menuconfig -  .config file to tmp_config file.

What do you mean "the kernel don't understand" and what procedure does
it enters via shell?

Gil