   setprop ro.VISIBLE_APP_MEM 3072
   setprop ro.PERCEPTIBLE_APP_MEM 4096
   setprop ro.HEAVY_WEIGHT_APP_MEM 4096
   setprop ro.SECONDARY_SERVER_MEM 6144
   setprop ro.BACKUP_APP_MEM 6144
   setprop ro.HOME_APP_MEM 6144
   setprop ro.HIDDEN_APP_MEM 7168
   setprop ro.EMPTY_APP_MEM 8192

should always be synced with  write /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/
parameters/minfree 2048,3072,4096,6144,7168,8192

What I still do not fully understand is why does init.rc script write
the values to the property service. I did a searched over the complete
Android source tree for these keys (FOREGROUND_APP_MEM,
VISIBLE_APP_MEM, ...) but the only occurances I found were in
"com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.java " where they are
read into final int fields with default access modifier    which seem
to be never referenced anywhere.
Then What is the need from setting those properties in first place.