HI,
I am developing an application for wifi direct.Following is my plan :

1.Porting ICS(Ice Cream Sandwich) on the Board X having wlan chip Y
2.Running demo wifi direct application suing the sample code present in
android API 14 for ICS
3.Developing my own application based on the sample.
4.Creating test suite (normal File(text,audio,video, media,Image, varied
length, motion/static)File Transfer Transfer test cases, Retrieving and
Validating them.
5.Releasing the App for review.

I have chosen Following options for Boards X and Wlan Chip Y

X- Panda Board, Beagle Board, Hawkboard
Y- Atheros,

I have following Questions  :

*Which board can have the inbuilt wlan support for wifi direct(Though I
know that wifi direct is just the software implementation and everyhting
which supports wlan must also support wifi dire*ct.
*What are external  accessory needed for Beagle Board and Hawkboard to get
the wlan up for wifi direct development.*
*
*
Thanks in Advance
Rgds,