Hi All,

    I could get to know from USB gadget drivers that, for setting USB
compositions we have to do in from user space.
>From ini.rc :

  I saw :
# adb only USB configuration
# This should only be used during device bringup
# and as a fallback if the USB manager fails to set a standard
configuration
on property:sys.usb.config=adb
    write /sys/class/android_usb/android0/enable 0
   write /sys/class/android_usb/android0/idVendor 05C6
     write /sys/class/android_usb/android0/idProduct 901D
    write /sys/class/android_usb/android0/idProduct 61FC
    write /sys/class/android_usb/android0/functions diag,adb
    write /sys/class/android_usb/android0/enable 1
    start adbd
    setprop sys.usb.state $sys.usb.config

After booting this  Qualcomm drivers will be bound.

My question is  -
 What are these things  a) sys.usb.state
                                   b) sys.usb.config
I found they are used in one shell script and in two java files but
could not follow it.

Please help me If any one knows ....

And how can I change the composition dynamically, if adb is not in the
composition.

Thanks
Prabhu