1, What is the difference between the "common" project and the
"goldfish" project?Which should i choose to build the android kernel?

common.git is an android kernel [Linux+android patches], this is a
base git for any chipset specific kernel. means omap.gi, msm.git this
common.git is a base.
goldfish.git is also an android kernel, but be specific to emulator build
that
support Goldfish arch as target platform. If you wanted to work kernel on
emulator goldfish.git is usuaful compared to common.

2.when I am building the kernel,there has a choice of which version of
arm-eabi to use,which should i choose?In the prebuild/linux-x86/
toolchain/ directory there have 4.2.1,4.3.1,4.4.0,4.4.3 and arm-linux-
androideabi-4.4.x,which to choose?

It's better to use the arm-eabi- version in kernel i.e used by android or
latest.
On ICS all the android lib uses 4.4.3 as it is exported as
ARM_EABI_TOOLCHAIN.
Note: I have already used this version, good..

Regards,
Jagan.