Hi there,

I tried to make a customized kernel running on the emulator. Seems
that the emulator can only boot from a customized kernel compiled from
the 'glodfish' branch (e.g. android-goldfish-2.6.29).

I compiled both android-3.0 and android-2.6.39 gitted from google's
kernel server.

git clone https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common.git
git checkout -t   remotes/origin/android-2.6.39
git checkout -t   remotes/origin/android-3.0

But the emulator (android 4.0) cannot boot with either of them.

Apparently android-goldfish-2.6.29 should be the best choice for the
4.0 emulator. But where can I find it, it is not available from the
google's host.

Can anyone there kindly send me the source from that branch if you
happen to have one ?

Thanks a lot!
hong