Hey,
I did not think you can run the insmod command without root
privileges :-D
I also have a kernel compiled with module support.
That's why your post was not really helpful. But thanks anyway.
The module is working now. Unfortunately, the path to the file
contained a space in the string.

greetings
bloxtr